The great St. Augustine of Hippo once said, "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page". Since I enjoy reading immensely, it is to be expected that I enjoy travelling and exploring the world as well.
Luckily for me, I am a flight attendant.
I travel the world in search of inspiration, in search of excitement and adventure. I want to see everything, try everything. Conquer cities and leave my pawprints on every conceivable territory.
Life is short and youth, fleeting...
There is no time to lose, no time to waste.
While money is important for sustenance and material things, what a pity it will be if you wake up one morning, your life spent, only to realize that you have lived your life pursuing wealth, stuck in a job you hate and not accomplished anything that really mattered?
Who cares what others think of you? Why try so hard to impress? In the end, what YOU want, what you think of yourself, is the only thing that really matters.
So, what is it that you want?
No comments:
Post a Comment